The highest function of education
is to bring about an integrated individual
who is capable of dealing with life as a whole.
A prospective student applying for any program must:
- Be 18 years of age (may be waived through a personal interview).
- Submit a completed application.
- Submit the $50 application fee.
- Submit a copy of your high school diploma or GED for the State.
- Submit a written self recommendation including relevant biographical data, basic philosophy of health care and motivations for training in massage therapy.
- Submit, upon acceptance to the program, a $500.00 nonrefundable deposit to confirm enrollment. This deposit will be credited to the tuition balance.
- Submit a signed enrollment agreement prior to arrival at the school.
- International students have a few more requirements and should contact the school for details.
A student may be accepted for admission to the program at any time prior to the beginning of a new class, providing there is still available space.
STATEMENT OF NONDISCRIMINATION
ASIS does not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, place of origin, sex, religion, age, or physical disability. The aspiration that guides ASIS is to create a safe, supportive, and evocative learning environment, while celebrating the diversity, uniqueness, and beauty of each individual being’s body, mind, and soul.
FINANCIAL OPTIONS FOR MASSAGE THERAPY PROGRAMS:
- TUITION COSTS: Vary from state to state, please contact ASIS for cost and start dates. A $500.00 nonrefundable deposit is due within two weeks of acceptance into the program. This deposit confirms your place in the program and is credited towards tuition. For both programs of study, tuition must be paid in full one week prior to the first day of class unless a payment plan has been approved by the administration.
- Tables for inclass use will be supplied. Although not required, students should consider allocating an additional $400 to $600 for the purchase of a massage table. Lodging, meals, and personal expenses are not included in the cost of the tuition, nor are the cost of extra oils, sheets, towels, and pillows used in class.
- FINANCIAL AID: Students may apply for Financial Aid Career training Loans, or if registering through a college, talk to the college financial aid advisor.
- CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: ASIS accepts Mastercard, Visa and Discover for payment.
We are dedicated to the path
of World Peace,
Compassion to all living beings,
and to Honesty.