TEACHER’S TRAINING PROGRAM (TTP)
The objective of this self-directed course is to expose therapists, through observation and experience as classroom assistants, to the theories, techniques, and experiences necessary to become instructors. An exploration of psychological factors and group dynamics are offered as well as a variety of methods to organize classes and workshops. Students are to assist in a chosen variety of classes throughout either of the Massage Training Programs. Classroom instructors will then be available for appointments with the Teacher Trainer to discuss any class experiences.
Education is the most powerful tool which you can use to change the world. - Nelson Mandela
- At least 250 hours of class time observation
- At least 20 hours of staff and teacher meetings
- Must observe Swedish Massage, Connective Tissue, Kinesiology or Anatomy & Physiology, and any other chosen modalities
- Write one daily lesson plan for each of the above named modalities
- Student will teach a segment of at least 4 classes
- Organize and facilitate 3 Q&A classes for after school tutorial
- Organization of one Community Outreach program to be offered to students
- Proof of existing certification
- Paid in full
PREREQUISITES: 500 hours of massage therapy training
When I see that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see that I am everything, that is love.
My life is a river between these two. - Nisargadatta Maharaj